lunes, 13 de mayo de 2013

WELCOME BABY GIRL CARD. Postal para una recien nacida.

A couple of weeks ago my niece Helen and partner Rick had a beautiful baby girl, Grace Olivia. Its the first grandchild for my brother M. too.
Here's the card I made to welome the new arrival. Its an armchair easel card, quite unusual and looks sooooo pretty.( I hope you agree with me! Ha ha!) why not leave a comment for me, giving your opinion.

The designer is Sheila Rodgers at craftsuprint. I was so pleased with this card, that I have since purchased more of her armchair easel designs, which I will be getting uploaded soon! They are very cute and are lovely for a new baby but also for birthdays!


Armchair easel- baby girl with puppy ref: cup418724_66 designer Sheila Rodgers



Hice esta postal para dar la bienvenida a la primera hija de mi sobrina Helen y su pareja Rick.
Me gusto mucho el diseño con sillon de la diseñadora Sheila Rodgers de craftsuprint. Es original y divertido y súper bonito. Tengo mas diseños de este tipo que pondré de aquí a poco.
Son perfectos para celebrar un nacimiento pero también van muy bien para un cumpleaños infantil.


                               
                                                             reference: cup418724_66
























                                                 Insert at the back for your message



Pretty matching envelope to present this gorgeous card! 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario