miércoles, 27 de febrero de 2013

BUTTERFLIES and WATERFALL CARD // POSTAL DE MARIPOSAS Y CASCADA

THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVOURITE CARDS!






UNA DE MIS POSTALES FAVORITAS!


I love butterflies, so efimeral and such intricate markings.

There is just something very special about them....











Me encantan las mariposas,su delicadeza y los dibujos de sus alas...

Tienen  algo muy especial.........







This beautiful design is from Deborah Davis at Craftsuprint.
It really inspired me to craft the card you can see.
I cut out a lavender border to the design,following the shape
then matted both on a lovely pale mint pearl A5 card blank.
I layered the centre frame with foam pads and added the butterfly
decoupage with silicone glue, shaping the purple butterfly downward
and the gorgeous pink butterfly outwards and upwards.



It is a really stunning card.
The butterflies were decorated with  cristal,
pink and lavender stickles glitter before I added them to the card.
I added 3 pale green cristal gems
 from each corner inwards to focus attention on the centre image.





I completed the card with a narrow
 mint coloured satin ribbon and bow around the spine,with another tiny gem on the bow.
I added a pale lavender silk paper insert with narrow double sided tape.








The result is a lovely feminine card that oozes peace and tranquility.

I was really pleased with the finished card.







Este  mágico diseño es de Deborah Davis de craftsuprint.
He utilizado silicona para añadir las mariposas ,
asi he podido darlas forma,movimiento y volumen.
He decorado las alas con purpurina
 y terminé con mini alaborios de cristal verde y cinta de color menta
con su lazo corespondiente.














 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario