jueves, 4 de septiembre de 2014

GUITAR THEME BIRTHDAY CAKE

My son Alex loves his guitar,so I decided to make him
 a guitar themed cake for his last Birthday.
 It's a while ago,but I think you will enjoy looking at the photos.


A mi hijo Alex,le encanta su guitarra.
Así decidí hacerle un pastel con guitarra
para su último cumpleaños.
 Esto fué hace tiempo,pero creo que las fotos son divertidas!



The guitar was a biscuit covered with fondant.I used florists wire for the strings.



The cake was vanilla sponge, covered and filled with chocolate ganache 
and finished with cherry red fondant(his favorite colour)



I made a piano keyboard from white fondant,
 cut out the keys and added once the white fondant had been put in place.
I used a little edible glue for this .
I made a treble clef from a string of rolled out black fondant
and cut out some white quavers and crochets to decorate the top.


As I made the cake a rounded,I made a small wedge from cherry fondant
 to place the guitar in position. I added a black oval in front
and made a letter A from my funky letter set.

You can see how pleased he was with the cake! Here he is blowing out the candles.



Here he is with his papa and Mum(me)!


And to go with the cake, I hand crafted  a super card designed bty Eva Cano, complete with odd socks,guitars,C.D,Headphones and plenty of CDs to strum along to!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario